Expectations for Speakers
The purpose of the Midlothian Business Breakfast is to provide methods, tools and techniques that attendees may use immediately in their organizations. Speakers are expected to follow the policies below.
- Provide a short bio before the presentation.
- Prior to the presentation provide a synopsis of the presentation along with a head shot photo.
- Presentation will be 20-25 minutes in length but must end promptly at 8:00 am.
- Provide a handout that is no more than one page.
- Engage the audience through short activities, short videos, discussions, etc.
- Keep it simple, practical and useful.
- Provide speaker contact information but no promotional materials are allowed at the breakfast. Exception: Attendees may ask for material and it may be provided after the presentation.